BSG are seeking energetic, detail-oriented team players to join us for a full time position.
On this assignment, BSG Security Drivers will provide the highest level of customer service while protecting the people, of our clients.
As a Security Driver you will be a critical part of our mission to provide a safe & secure journey management for our clients.
BSG offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 5 years security work experiecne within Colombia.
- Hold a Colombian licence and able to drive Colombia wide.
- Speak English/Spanish to a high standard.
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
As a senior member of the Operations team the Security Coordinator will ensure that client facing Project Managers, charged with delivering the contracted service to clients, have the resources they require and implement tasks effectively. Accountable for the development of integrated resource and capacity plans, the Security Coordinator will work closely with BSG country managers to fully understand current and future requirements, to coordinate and produce innovative and inspirational plans. ‘Resources’ include vehicles, communications and tracking systems, ballistic body armour, weapons and manpower.
Purpose of Role:
The Security Coordinator ensures the effective coordination of assets and manpower to facilitate the efficient delivery of resources to Project Managers responsible for servicing client contracts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To produce short term tactical resource deployment plans for country management and project managers
- To undertake medium to long term manpower planning for all the main roles within the country operations teams to meet future demand and will include training and recruitment plans as required
- To continuously review the effectiveness of staff rosters and to develop and implement improvements to ensure supply best meets demand
- To lead the relationship with country management teams regarding staff rosters and deployment
- To provide oversight of overtime allocation, staff moves and leavers process
- To identify and drive deployment efficiency improvements within the operation by challenging the project managers using and developing analysis and appropriate management reports
- To own the business parameters and rules within the Resource Management System (RMS)
- To take a proactive role in developing and enhancing the planning capability and skills of the roles direct reports, as well as the wider operational management team in the business unit
- To contribute to, and assist in, the development of staff contingency plans