Britanico Security Group has been providing operational support to the media around the world for nearly a decade to help mitigate these threats and risks.
We have operated in countries ranging from Mexico to England, as well as throughout South America for the largest media networks in the world.
Our consultants and advisers, who have significant experience of helping to facilitate safe and secure news-gathering and film-making, work with media teams to ensure that journalists and production staff can operate safely and securely. The wide-ranging support available includes the provision of:
– single security advisers
– facilitators and logistic coordination
– medical support
– close protection teams
– armed protection teams for very high-risk environments
– local guards, drivers and other security personnel
– local intelligence and information support
– security surveys and audits of overseas bureaux
– implementation of security plans at high-risk locations
As well as providing direct support when deployed, Britanico Security helps to prepare personnel to work in difficult and demanding environments through our hostile environment courses and through the provision of security equipment.